Saturday 1 September 2012

September

Well hello there fellow people reading my blog, I am Arinn Young and I'm here today to show you a little piece of my crazy, fun lovin' life. The person who inpsired me to do this is my fellow friend currently known as my bestfriend/sister Darby Peachman. Last night I suffered from having to babysit a couple dozen drunk teenagers. So today I am a little weak in the knee's but still truckin' along. I woke up feeling that I need to see my girl Darby, so here I am typing this at her lovely home. What we did today was the most adveturous Saturday we have had in a long time, false gotta admit it was a little boring, but we did share some great laughs, a couple slaps and memories to go a long with the ride. So in the begining of the day I drove Darby around the city just to see her have a smile on while shopping for make-up. As what you should now know, I don't wear any except mascara. After that long torturous walk around the store, we decided to go back home and rest are lazy feet. Then out of no where Darby had a great idea to go to twisted yogurt, which i'd agree because food can be everyones bestfriend... Anyways now that you know, thats Darby and I's very place to go. Now we're sitting here watching chick flicks and being cool :) ... I hope you all enjoyed our little adventures through out the day.
Rock on;
Arinn Young

1 comment: