Sunday 2 September 2012

The month of September

Well another gloomy day has past, prayin for the clouds to go away so I can see the sunshine. What I did today was just relaxed and watched movies and baked. Got lots on my mind, boys would be one of the things. I just know that I am missing my girl Darby Peachman already and its maybe have been 24 hours. I am really hoping all you people had a lovely day. :)
Another question roaming around in my head is, where have all the good people gone?
Where did I screw up?
I need someone to cuddle with.
ANNDDD most importantly, I need you. 

The person who has inspired me for 2 years now, is a lady named Danielle Peers. I met her also two years ago and shes made me want to be a better person, to take on my fears, strive to be the better person then you were yesterday. In one of our games, I was getting frustrated with the mistakes and plays I was making, she took me aside and said "Don't think of the play you just made, think that the next play you do make, will be one to remember." 
"Stay positive" 

Yours Truly;
Arinn Young

No comments:

Post a Comment